Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to us, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com
Return the item to us immediately to the address: Bruna 9 lok. U5, 02-594 Warsaw, however not later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
• for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
• for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of things on the terms set out in the regulations, we will refund you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or you provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
• in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
• in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
• in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
• in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery
• for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 91/33, 01-242 Warsaw.
If you are not a consumer, we are only liable to you up to the amount of your order within one year of delivery. The following provisions apply to consumers.
Complained goods should be sent to: Bruna 9 lok. U5, 02-594 Warsaw
In connection with the defect, you can request:
• exchange the item for one free of defects,
• removing the defect,
or make a statement about:
• price reduction,
• withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.
Smacza Jama's specialty are delicatessen baskets composed exactly according to the wishes and needs of the customer, in the store we present some of our suggestions.
We offer gifts for all occasions, starting from all kinds of anniversaries, personal anniversaries, name days, birthdays, through occasional and wedding gifts, ending with business gifts, trinkets for teachers and lecturers. We fill our delicatessen baskets with chocolate sweets, greet them with sweets, chocolate boxes, pralines, season with good, aromatic coffee and tea for connoisseurs. In our store you will always find something special, because we create our baskets for every unique anniversary. We are the perfect solution for anyone who wants to emphasize the importance of special occasions.
In Warsaw, we offer super safe and fast courier delivery.
If you have any questions, please contact kosze_delikatesowe@SmaczaJama.pl
or by phone 661 906 255.
Feel free to contact our store.
In matters of current orders and other urgent matters, to the email address Diana@SmaczaJama.pl or biuro@SmaczaJama.pl
On personal collection and availability of goods in the store at ul. Bruna 9 tel: 22 658 06 64 or 661 906 255
In the matter of permanent cooperation and in other matters biuro@SmaczaJama.pl
On wholesale orders
tel. 605 05 09 38.
Please send commercial offers to
Opening hours at ul. Bruna 9 in Warsaw
Monday - Saturday
Sunday (note only on commercial Sundays)
Even today, join our group of satisfied customers :-)
Our many years of cooperation with both individual clients and large corporations have taught us that a satisfied customer is the best advertisement and a guarantee of the company's development. Our clients are both domestic and foreign companies, both small companies and large corporations. Many state institutions and of course individual recipients also use our services. We enjoy together with fruitful cooperation.
Send for a gift
Products ordered from us can also be sent to the address indicated as a gift for a loved one, a gift to an important contractor or a thank you.
On request, we send the shipment so that they arrive on a selected day (business days), we attach wishes on an elegant card, if necessary we provide anonymity.
To use the option of shipping as a gift, simply mark the "OTHER SHIPPING ADDRESS" box when ordering and enter the recipient's details.
We cordially invite you - giving gifts has never been so easy.
Our store cooperates with many financial institutions to enable you to make the most convenient payments for purchases.
The most popular form is payment by bank transfer, many customers use cash on delivery (both at the courier as well as in the traditional shop at Bruna 9 in Warsaw).
Card payments and fast transfers are made via the DotPay website.
Transfer - Account number for direct payments
Please provide the order number in the title
at ING Bank Śląski
74 1050 1025 1000 0090 3146 2535
7 heavens Maciej Merski
ul. Bruna 9 / U5
Information For international transfers
BIC (SWIFT) code INGBPLPW
IBAN code PL 74 1050 1025 1000 0090 3146 2535
Cost Clause: OUR
The website has been on the Polish market since 2001 (it is part of the international company DotPay.eu) and is at the forefront of companies that support online financial transactions. The experience of service employees, its flexibility in relation to customer requirements, the use of the latest technologies and stringent security procedures put DotPay.pl in the first place among such services both at home and abroad.
Authorization of online transactions via payment cards is made by the reputable company Polcard S.A. - the largest center of this type in Poland. DotPay.pl has all the required certificates and safeguards, giving the person making the payment the highest possible level of security and guarantee regarding the correctness of payment handling.
The system offers payments via credit cards and quick transfers from banks offering this service.
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for us to process your personal data and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
MACIEJ JAN MERSKI, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name 7NIEBO MACIEJ MERSKI, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 1181600542, REGON No. 140533825, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 91/33, 01-242 Warsaw.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store
• Implementation of your orders
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
• Newsletter sending
The basis for processing:
• The sales contract or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR)
• We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
• Your consent expressed in the Store (art.6 par.1 lit.a GDPR)
• Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in testing customer satisfaction (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR)
Voluntary but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude the contract
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• it is not possible to register in the Store
• no possibility of using the Store's services
• no possibility of making purchases in the Store
• no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
• we will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
• the possibility to determine, investigate or defend any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
• you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
• your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
- depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data,
• correcting them,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator,
• object to the processing of your data at any time:
o for reasons related to your particular situation - regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
o if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
• enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
• do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
• remembering information about your session
• sharing Store functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
• software supplier needed to run an online store
• entity performing the delivery of goods
• payment provider
• persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
• entity providing the mailing system
• entity providing statistical services
• Entities authorized by the customer to collect the goods on his behalf
• relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address of the Personal Data Administrator:
When making purchases in our online store, you provide us with your email address. It is to him that we send messages regarding the progress of your order. When the GLS or UPS courier option is selected and the order is sent from us in your mailbox, this information appears along with the waybill number. Thanks to it you can check where the parcel is and what is the estimated delivery time.
In case of ambiguity, please provide your order number and phone number: +48 22 658 06 64